Emails signatures are a must. If you want to get more replies and more importantly to be trustworthy, you need to create email signatures.
But traditionally, email signatures are either outdated, too time-consuming to make, or broken.
In this guide, we’ll show you how easy it is to create modern and professional-looking email signatures, in a few clicks, while being able to track what links are clicked on.
…While even being able to track when your emails get opened.
How to Create Email Signatures
There are many ways to create email signatures which you already know if you searched for email signature generators, but if you want to create the best-looking email signatures in 60-seconds, here’s what to do:
1. Add the MailTag extension to your Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Connect your email account with MailTag.
3. Click on the MailTag icon on the top-right of the screen in your email account, and click on Email Signatures followed by Add a Signature.
4. Now that you are in the Signature Generator tab, first, let’s get started with creating your signature.
Firstly, let’s start with your picture.
You got a 1MB Picture size limit so that you can upload a high-res picture of yourself, and to the right of that, you got a slider that will allow you to adjust the size of it.
To the left of that, you also have an option to select whether you want your picture to be a square, a rounded square, or even a circle.
When selecting a picture, it’s important to select a picture only of yourself, and one that clearly shows your face. Otherwise, you might confuse people with your email signatures.
If you take a look to the right, you’ll see a live preview, and underneath it, two arrows. If you press on them, you will be able to switch between template options.
Back to the left side, after you put in a picture profile, you’ll see a ton of options underneath such as your name, company name, position, and other important aspects of your signature such as a website or phone number.
Now come the colors. We recommend you choose a blue color because people trust blue more, but you have the option to choose from a wide range of colors.
Lastly, comes social media. Input the platforms you want to include, and leave blank the ones you don’t. If you want one platform to be displayed over another, simply move your mouse to the left edge of the tab, and drag it.
- And now, put in a name for your signature, and press on Save Signature and open up your email composer.
- Once you’ve done that, press on the second icon to the left, and select which signature you want to send, and that’s it.
And, of course, not every email calls for the same signature. Sometimes you want to show a link to your Instagram, sometimes you don’t. In your email composer, when clicking on MailTag’s signature button, you will be able to select which signature you want to use.
And the great thing about MailTag? That unlike with most email signature tools, MailTag doesn’t require for copying and pasting of signatures, nor is MailTag just an email signature generator tool…
…MailTag is primarily an email tracker.
If you are looking to know:
- When your emails are opened. ✅
- What links are clicked on in your email signatures/emails.✅
- Where your emails are opened.✅
- Advanced insights about your emails.✅
- To send automatic follow-ups if your emails aren’t opened.✅
…Then apart from MailTag allowing to you make incredible email signatures with ease, it will also allow you to do all that with your email so that you can take it even further.
But you’ll discover all of that, and much more when you give MailTag a try.
We also recently launched an iPhone app for email insights.
That’s How to Create Email Signatures That Work in 60 Seconds
Great signatures that work and allow you to make your email better? You got it.✅
➡️Add MailTag to Your Browser Now ⬅️