Grant Cardone and his 10x Rule book, you need to put in 10 times more effort than other people in order to get successful. But while that may sound like something random, these 29 Grant Cardone quotes from The 10x Rule that others are too afraid to say will show you why you need to get this book, and why the 10x Rule makes sense.
Longer more Impactful Grant Cardone Quotes from The 10X Rule:
The founders of Google didn’t stop the creation of Facebook, nor did two decades of Microsoft’s dominance prevent Steve Jobs from raising Apple’s profile with iPods, iPhones, and iPads. Similarly, the amount of new products, ideas, and successful creations by these companies over the past few years will not prevent others—maybe you—from generating success at even more astounding magnitudes.
2. Why spend your life making only enough money to end up with not enough money? Why work out in the gym only once a week, just to get sore and never see a change in your body type? Why get merely ‘good’ at something when you know the marketplace only rewards excellence? Why work eight hours a day at a job where no one recognizes you when you could be a superstar—and perhaps even run or own the place? All these examples require energy. Only your 10X targets really pay off!
3. I will never tell another person what his or her goals should be. However, I would advise that when you do set your goals, take into account that you have been educated with restrictions. Be aware of this so that you don’t underestimate the possibilities. Then take the following into account: (1) You are setting these for you—not for anyone else. (2) Anything is possible. (3) You have much more potential than you realize. (4) Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility. (5) There is no shortage of success. (6) Regardless of the size of the goal, it will require work. Once you’ve reviewed these concepts, then sit down and write out your goals. And then be willing to rewrite them every day until they are achieved.
Until you become completely obsessed with your mission, no one will take you seriously. Until the world understands that you’re not going away—that you are 100 percent committed and have complete and utter conviction and will persist in pursuing your project—you will not get the attention you need and the support you want.
Shorter Quotes from Grant Cardone:
5. As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.
All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear—and do it quickly. 7. What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.
Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.
9. What if the only thing standing in the way of your greatness was that you just had to go after everything obsessively, persistently, and as though your life depended on it?
Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do. 12. Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels. 13. Your thoughts and actions are the reasons why you are where you are right now. 14. 1. Success is important. 2. Success is your duty. 3. There is no shortage of success. Massive thoughts must be followed by massive actions. 15. Very successful people don’t seek comfort; they seek success and are willing to do what is most uncomfortable. But most of the world is seeking comfort and familiarity, which are traps that cause you to settle for the mediocre. 16. Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention. 17. The marketplace is brutal and will punish anyone and everyone who does not take the right amounts of action. 18. Anyone who minimizes the importance of success to your future has given up on his or her own chances of accomplishment and is spending his or her life trying to convince others to do the same. 19. To get where you want to go in life, you must adopt the view that whatever is going on in your world—good, bad, or nothing—is something caused by you. 20. Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it? 21. If you are willing to take credit when you win, you have to take credit when you don’t! 22. Realistic thinking is based on what others think is possible—but they are not you and have no way of knowing your potential and purposes.
Extra Impactful Grant Cardone 10x Rule Quotes
23. People’s failure to think big enough usually means they will never act big enough, often enough, or persistently enough! After all, who gets excited about so-called realistic goals? And who can stay excited about anything with an—at best—average payoff? This is why people begin to bail on projects when they experience any kind of resistance; their goals are not big enough. To maintain your enthusiasm, you have to make your goals substantial enough that they keep your attention.
24. Average assumes—incorrectly, of course—that everything operates stably. People optimistically overestimate how well things will go and then underestimate how much energy and effort it will take just to push things through. Anyone who has made it in business will support this concept. 25. Most people go to college not because they want to but because they are told to go. Most people belong to the religion they belong to only because they were brought up that way. Most people speak only the language that their family speaks and never take the time to learn another language. Most of us are influenced by the decisions our parents,teachers, and friends have made and then the limitations set by them and for us. I bet that if I asked your five closest associates about their goals, I’d probably be able to identify some of yours as well. You—and your goals—are manipulated by your surroundings. 26. That is what lower performers do; they make others wrong for doing what is necessary in order to make themselves feel okay about doing nothing! The highest performers—the winners—respond by studying successful people and duplicating success. 27. There are certain things in life that have limits, but you don’t unless you impose limits on yourself. 28. Something has to absorb your thoughts every second of every day—so what should it be? Be obsessed with something. Make your dreams, goals, and mission your mind’s and actions’ dominant concern! 29. work is better than vacation—and it is important to have a purpose to wake up each day.
Want to know a little secret? Being 10 times better isn’t just about working harder and smarter. It’s also about using tools at your disposal. Grant Cardone’s team? They use
MailTag which is a Google Chrome extension, to track what happens with their emails after they are sent.
Found this post on The 10x Rule interesting? How about another
40 Grant Cardone Quotes?